Soccersian Resigns
After mounting pressure, Soccersian resigned as Prime Minister.
In a statement, he said:
"Liberalia:
I guess I have failed you. I will resign immediately. Fernetti, the Prime Minister seat is yours. Atholon, you were the only one to support quick diplomacy and I thank you for that. Good luck Fernetti.
As one last request, I would ask that you not refer to me as a dictator. Please extend to me some sort of respect, as much a consolation as that may be. I don't like it and I can't accept such an honor.
Long Live Liberalia"
In a statement, he said:
"Liberalia:
I guess I have failed you. I will resign immediately. Fernetti, the Prime Minister seat is yours. Atholon, you were the only one to support quick diplomacy and I thank you for that. Good luck Fernetti.
As one last request, I would ask that you not refer to me as a dictator. Please extend to me some sort of respect, as much a consolation as that may be. I don't like it and I can't accept such an honor.
Long Live Liberalia"

<< Home