Liberalian News Service

Liberalia's Leading News Service

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Liberalian News Service: Welcome Back

Curiaistan Annouces Reopening of this Blog

Good news everyone, I have finally worked out how to login. I would be very interested in people volunteering to contribute to this blog.

Timberlake Resigns

Sad news as Timberlake announced his resignation as MoFA. He had felt beleagured by insinuations over his links with The Serenade and decided to cut his losses. In a statement, he said "It is clear to me that my loyalty has been cast into doubt and I would sooner leave this region than suffer accusations or the constant suspicion I would have otherwise."

This led to a lot of people expressing shock, Prez used fruity language and Fishyguy spoke for a lot of members when he said "I truly believe that most people here wish for you to stay, even if you are not an admin or Minister."